Technology evaluations are offered as part of CCRM Australia’s pursuit to support the development of foundational technologies to accelerate the commercialisation of regenerative medicine.
CCRM is developing innovative solutions to the manufacturing of cell and gene therapy products and is currently seeking disclosures from researchers for novel enabling technologies in the areas listed below. Relevant and promising solutions may be eligible for joint intellectual property protection and co-development towards commercial applications.
The Australian regenerative medicine sector stands to benefit not only by accessing CCRM Canada and Australia’s expertise and resources, but also to increased global connectivity to the other CCRM Hubs being established in Israel, Europe, Japan and Korea. CCRM has a history of successfully supporting innovations with five companies in its portfolio, 140 projects in progress or completed, over 300 opportunities evaluated and 32 patents supported.
CCRM has interest in the following areas of regenerative medicine for innovative solutions:
- T cell immunotherapies (CAR-T), target discovery platforms, and biomarkers to identify potent T cell subsets
- Generation of universal antigen specific T-cells
- Drug cell-loading and delivery methods
- Human PSC differentiation
- Genetic modifications for enhanced cell targeting
- Sensors to measure cell viability and biomass
- Label-free cell isolation
- Gene editing and delivery
- Lentiviral transfection and transduction or non-viral methods
- Non-enzymatic passaging of cells in bioreactors
- Bioprocess scale-up
- Virus filtration/clarification/isolation methods
- Media development and formulations
- Process modelling and scheduling
If you are interested or would like additional information, please contact Dr Chih Wei Teng at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of the technology, and your full contact information.