Scholarship opportunity: Monash Global Executive MBA program
We are delighted to announce that an agreement has been reached to offer a scholarship opportunity for CCRM Australia’s Founding Institutions, Partners and Industry Consortium members.
The Monash Global Executive MBA program will provide up to $100,000 in scholarship funding to CCRM Australia for the Global Executive MBA program; this will be for three scholarships of up to $35,000 for selected candidates.
This 15-month intensive part-time program is designed for professionals with a minimum of ten years’ experience working in the regenerative medicine sector seeking to move from leading specialist functions into commercial, general management and executive-level positions.
The Monash Global Executive MBA program has an experienced cohort with gender, cultural, professional and sectoral diversity. In particular, we note the commitment of the Monash program to supporting women in their professional careers as evidenced by the 50-50 gender balance of Monash Business School MBA programs.
Interested people should contact the Monash MBA Office. Registrations for the forthcoming Global Executive MBA Information Session on Wednesday 17th July in Melbourne are also open.
- Commencing in September 2019
- Executive-level cohort
- Intensive 15-month program
- Weekend domestic modules + one-week international modules
- Study at INSEAD (Europe), CEIBS (Asia) and NYU Stern (America)
- Consulting projects in advanced manufacturing, life sciences, digital transformation
This opportunity adds to a growing suite of training opportunities provided by CCRM Australia and our partners for the benefit of the Australian regenerative medicine sector that also includes
- An International mentoring program coordinated in conjunction with IMNIS
- Attendance at the annual Summer by Design program conducted by Medicine by Design
- Attendance at the annual Business of Regenerative Medicine Course held in North America.
- Technical and coursework training in Good Manufacturing Practices offered by CCRM Partners
For more information
Monash Business School | Monash University
T: +61 3 9903 4355 E: email@example.com