CCRM and the Rotman School of Management are excited to co-host The Business of Regenerative Medicine: Leadership, Innovation & Entrepreneurship (BRM2017), in partnership with Case Western Reserve University, Harvard Stem Cell Institute and the Parker H. Petit Institute for Bioengineering and Bioscience at Georgia Tech.
This 2.5 day interactive event will include talks delivered by established scientific and industry leaders, advice from entrepreneurs, panel discussions, pitches from start-ups, networking events and more.
- Ajay Agrawal, Rotman School of Management
- Jacqueline Barry, The Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
- Reni Benjamin, Raymond James Financial, Inc.
- Anthony Davies, Dark Horse Consulting
- Andrew Hessel, Autodesk Research
- Hardy Kagimoto, Healios K.K.
- Bruce Levine, University of Pennsylvania
Who Should Attend:
- Junior and senior scientists
- Business Executives
- Investors and analysts
- Technology transfer and development personnel
- Managers in the government, non-profit and profit sectors
Register now at the Business of RM 2017 event page.